Each dog will be groomed by myself. 90% of my business are repeat customers so you know that your dog will be well cared for and made to feel comfortable. As I provide a one to one service I build up a relationship with your dog, getting to know their likes and dislikes. I keep a record of all grooming sessions so that I know what styles or lengths were requested before so the next time if you want shorter or longer I know what you want.
- Full groom to remove knots and mats
- Ear cleaning
- Eye cleaning
- Nail clipping
- Shampoo and if appropriate, conditioner to suit the coat requirements
- Hand dryed
- Clipper or scissor trim as per your requirements
- Spray of “doggie” cologne
Please note the price list below is based on dogs that have received regular grooming and whose coats are in reasonable condition. For this reason all prices should be considered as a starting price, if your dog hasn’t been groomed for a long time and/or the coat is severely matted extra costs will be incurred due to time spent and the requirement to have blades sharpened afterwards.
Flea Treatment: Should your dog arrive at the salon with fleas an extra charge of £10 will be incurred – this is to cover the cost of the flea shampoo and also of treating the salon to prevent flea infestation afterwards.
Discounts may be available for clients who want more than one dog groomed.
Payment: Cash, debit or credit card. Cheques are NOT accepted.
Weekday Appointments – 9.00 am and 5pm Tuesday to Saturday
I believe my prices are competitive – remember “a good groom is never cheap – a cheap groom is never good!”
10 Reasons why your dog’s haircut costs more than yours!
1. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash, clean and trim your sanitary area
2. You don’t go for 6 weeks (or more) without washing or brushing your hair
3. Your hairdresser only washes the hair on your head
4. Your hairdresser doesn’t wipe the boogies from your eyes
5. You don’t poop or pee while you are getting your hair cut
6. You don’t try to bite, scratch or hump your hairdresser
7. You don’t try to bite the clippers, scissors, brush, nail clippers or dryer
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to chase around a moving target
9. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a manicure and pedicure
10. You don’t howl or bark while having all this done!
Your hairdresser also doesn’t give you kisses and cuddles –these are free from me!
Appointment cancellation policy
We are sure you will appreciate that every appointment made is allocated a time slot tailored to your dogs specific needs. This is why we ask that you and your dog arrive promptly for appointments and collections. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment it is likely the appointment will have to be rescheduled. If you are more than 10 minutes late collecting your dog at the agreed time I reserve the right to charge to charge a late collection fee.
Cancellations less than 24 hours before the appointment will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost of the groom.
Cancellations 48 hours before the appointment will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the groom.
More than 48 hours notice – no charge.
No shows will incur fee of 100% of the cost of the groom.
These fees will be payable before another appointment can be made. Exceptions to this cancellation policy can be made at my discretion.